Following the recent changes to IR35 legislation, we’ve compiled our most frequently asked questions since the changes first came into place and discuss how they could affect workers engaged via Limited Companies in the future.
Today we got to meet the hardworking staff that help St Rocco’s provide such a fantastic service.
We presented St Rocco’s staff with a cheque for a grand total of £1428.80, money raised from your support of our Manchester 10k run in May.
St Rocco’s nurses were amazed at the amount we raised and explained that the majority of your donations will help pay for St Rocco’s Hospice at Home Service which aims to support people who wish to remain and spend their last days at home if that is their choice. This service is provided by a team of experienced healthcare assistants who give practical nursing care and psychological support to patients and their families.
We want to say a massive thank you to all of those who have contributed in support of St Rocco’s and Ionic.
We’ve teamed up with CK Tools to find out your thoughts on the construction job market.
To be in with a chance to win, simply complete the survey below;
Keep an eye out on our Facebook page for competition updates.
Survey Terms and Conditions
- One winner will be chosen random from entries received.
- The winner will receive an iPad mini.
- The winner will be notified by social media and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Ionic Recruitment shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The prize cannot be shipped to outside of the UK and Ireland.
After the Queen’s speech we reflect on the Conservative government’s investment in the housing market and the effect on apprentices.
George Osborne announced a new ‘Help To Buy’ ISA, where for every £200 a first-time buyer saves towards a home, the Government will give them a £50 top-up. Furthermore, the Government has set a substantial target of building 200,000 new starter homes by 2020 and plans to release public land for the construction of up to 150,000 new homes.
On Monday 27th April we held the Ionic 10k Run Bake Sale at Chadwick House, Birchwood Park to raise money for St Rocco’s Hospice.
The Ionic team baked lots of wonderful cakes; including the very popular lemon drizzle cake and red velvet cake.
The cakes went down a storm and we are delighted to announce that we raised an amazing £134.27!
We would like to say a big thank you to everyone who came down to give pounds and gain a few pounds for a very worthwhile charity.
For more details on our run and our chosen charity, visit our JustGiving page: https://www.justgiving.com/IonicRecruitment/