Compliance and Quality Manager – Construction
Ionic are presently undertaking a search for an experienced Compliance and Quality Manager to join a market leading, multi-award winning and progressive construction company based in Worsley.
The company operate in all areas of the construction industry and have one of the strongest brands associated with quality within the sector.
Owing to a major upturn in long term construction projects, the company are seeking appoint an experienced Compliance and Quality Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful individual will be responsible for managing, maintaining and auditing construction projects and to provide detailed support to Managers with any issues that may arise. Other duties include;
– Carry out quality audits completed against the audit plan and analyse findings
– Support a culture of continuous improvement.
– Ensure consistent quality & compliance standards are applied and met across all departments
– Lead the ongoing control and monitoring of compliance with approved practices and procedures through internal and external audits
– Implement corrective actions where necessary
– Ensure company policies, process and procedures are review annually
– Develop and deliver periodic quality awareness training and development.
– Lead continuous improvement of the standard practices and procedures through stakeholder engagement
– Lead the procedures manual development to support construction delivery
– Responsible for ensuring all departments are compliant with legislation standards practices and procedures set out in the Seddon Management System.
– Assessment and evaluation of quality and environmental non-conformities, including co-ordination of any corrective and preventative actions.
To qualify for this exciting opportunity, the company are seeking an experienced Compliance and Quality Manager who is from either a construction or civil engineer background possesses;
– Lead or Internal Auditor Qualification’s in either ISO14001 or ISO9001
– Graduate or Associate Membership of IEMA (favourable)
– Experience managing compliance within a Construction, Civil Engineering or Utilities environment
– Experience in conducting detailed GAP analysis
In return, you will be offered a generous salary of £28,000 – £34,000 plus car/allowance and outstanding benefits package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on or email to express your interest.