A Construction Planner/Company Planner opportunity has arisen for one of the UK’s building contractors to join their Regional Office in Warrington.
A construction Planner is required to join a successful and building contractor in the Northwest region. The role will be a ‘hands on’ planning role. Reporting to the Construction Director, you will be responsible for;
– Planning contracts as directed and support the production team in both pre and post tender activities.
– Preparing detailed programmes, recommend process work, monitor progress, develop and implement
– Monitor ongoing construction projects to ensure that they run to the agreed timescales and flag projects that are falling behind agreed deadlines
– Planning systems, determine the most cost effective methods of working with Contracts Manager and Site Manager
– Liaise with clients, consultants and subcontractors on tender enquiries and prepare tender programmes
– Collect and collate process information and statistics and produce accurate reports for Board papers on a monthly and quarterly basis
– Experience of project planning, scheduling, project coordination within the construction sector
– Ideally with experience of working on fast track fit-out, refurbishment or shop fitting projects
– A strong academic background, It literacy ideally with a planning programme software package like Asta Power Project or Primavera etc.
– A methodical, focused and structured mind-set with the ability to coordinate and organise.
The client offer a competitive package which includes a competitive basic salary of between £40-£50k base, car/allowance, a healthy bonus scheme and full benefits package.