Development Engineer – New build housing
Ionic are presently undertaking a search for a very well established, privately owned new build housing developer, who are looking to strengthen their design team by appointing an experienced Development Engineer
In recent years, the company has won numerous awards and accolades in with their innovative approach to housing design and high standards of customer care and after sales.
Working as part of a close-knit team, the successful Development Engineer will be responsible for primarily responsible for;
– Reviewing possible engineering implications at feasibility stage for development schemes
– Reviewing tender documentation for traditional tendered schemes and preparing technical appraisal for review by estimator/ pre-con manager
– Obtaining quotations and finalising scope of works for site investigations, cctv drainage surveys, utility scans etc. i.e. anything affecting engineering designs
– Managing the preparation of engineering design information (by external consultant)and section agreement submissions
– Attending site to provide technical input to site teams where required
– Building and maintaining relationships with highway and drainage authorities
As part of their company ethos, they are firmly committed to training and development and for recognising the achievement each person makes to the business. This is reflected in their very low staff turnover.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious Development Engineer to join the company and work on a wide range of housing and apartment developments. The role also offers excellent career progression into a Senior Development Engineer role within a very short timescale.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for a quality, rather than quantity driven organisation then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
For more information, please forward a copy of your current CV and we’ll be straight back in contact.