Ionic are presently undertaking a search for an experienced Development/Land & Partnerships Manager to join a well-established, market leading construction company who are based in the Manchester area.
Their affordable housing development arm has quickly established itself to be the ‘developer of choice’ in this sector and work with many of the country’s leading RP/Housing Associations.
Owing major growth plans and a massive influx of business opportunities, the company are seeking to appoint an experienced Development Manager. Reporting to the Operations Director, the successful Development Manager will be required to undertake the following duties:
– Identify suitable schemes for the Company’s development programme, as necessary, providing solutions to complex issues.
– Coordinate the tendering process of schemes in accordance with the Company’s Standing Orders.
– Develop and maintain relationships with external partners and other agencies involved in development activities to seek new business.
– Liaise with internal and external partners, and other agencies, to ensure the delivery of high quality scheme design which meets all funding, regulatory and statutory requirements and reflects the client’s needs
– Ensure that all records are kept up to date relating to HCA and IBS requirements.
– Coordinate regular project meetings with relevant parties within the Company.
– Coordinate and deliver on the key areas of the Development Programme
– Gather and analyse data to provide performance data to a wide range of stakeholders
To qualify for this exciting opportunity, the company are seeking an experienced Development Manager who has a proven track record of successfully delivering ‘cradle to grave’ projects in a development capacity within the RP/Housing Association or for an affordable housing developer.
They will also have good communication and IT skills; coupled with a good all round knowledge of the HCA and funding mechanisms.
In return, the company offer an unrivalled opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation that has a firm commitment to the training and development of its team.