Ionic are presently undertaking a search for a rapidly expanding, regionally focused ‘open market’ new build housing developer who looking to strengthen their new build housing team by appointing an experience Land Buyer.
The company have won numerous awards and accolades in recent years with their innovative approach to housing design and high standards of customer care and after sales.
The Land Buyer/Manager role
– Investigate and appraise all worthwhile sites in the region with the potential for development.
– Undertake feasibility studies on potential land developments
– Negotiate land purchases and manage the process through to completion
– Undertake planning and technical research relating to the site to highlight any constraints
The Land Buyer/Manager person spec
– The successful applicant should have a network of consultants and land agents; coupled with the ability to bring sites to development phase
– The successful individual should have a track record of successfully acquiring sites and have comprehensive knowledge of the land buying process
– Sound commercial judgment, integrity, discretion and common sense are just some of the important personal qualities you will need to bring to the role.
In return for these skills, the company offer a highly competitive salary and fully comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for rapid skills advancement.