Our client is a family owned, commercial soft and hard landscaping company that has been successfully trading for over 50 years. In recent years, the company has seen a marked increase in projects and to cope with their continued business expansion, they are seeking to appoint a Landscaping/Groundworks Estimator.
Working as part of a close-knit team, the successful Landscaping/Groundworks Estimator will be responsible for carrying out the following duties;
– Liaising with suppliers on costings and evaluate best proposal
– Preparing and submitting quotations and cost summaries for work
– Keeping in contact with customers and following up on all quotations
– Communicating with customers via telephone and email
– Using the company’s complex bespoke databases (In-house training is provided)
– Analysing company data, exchange rates and prices
– Monitoring the stages of a project to make sure costs are kept in line with forecasts
– Transferring data from drawings to excel
To qualify for this exciting opportunity, the company are seeking an experienced Estimator who has experience of producing estimates for Landscaping or groundworks projects of up to £2m in value.
In return for these skills, the company offer the chance to work for an expanding organisation that has a firm commitment to the training and development of its employees. This is reflected in their low levels of staff turnover.
If you’re looking to work for a growing company that will see you progress your career very quickly, then this is the ideal role for you.