Operations/Senior Contracts Manager – General Construction/Fit Out
Our client is a well-established, nationally recognised Construction company who operate in most sectors of the construction industry. Throughout their many years of operation, the company has built an enviable reputation for their high levels of build quality and repeat business.
Owing to major, planned business expansion across the Northwest region, they are seeking to appoint an Operations/Senior Contracts Manager to oversee their construction, fit out and refurbishment division.
Reporting to the Northern head of operations, the successful Operations/Senior Contracts Manager will be required to;
– Manage a team of circa 5 Contracts Managers who are delivering an annual project pipeline of circa £35-40m
– Ensure that all projects/contracts are delivered to the agreed time and budget
– Develop the skills and abilities of the project teams to build the teams competency level
– Work closely with the business development team to ensure that the ‘front end’ client relationships are managed effectively and are ‘seamless’
– Help increase their already impressive repeat business statistics by delivering high levels of customer/after care
– Develop their framework clients further to again help to increase their repeat business
To qualify for this exciting opportunity, the company are seeking an experienced Operations/Senior Contracts Manager individual who has a strong, proven track record of managing the successful delivery of a vast array of construction projects; ideally within the fast track refurbishment and fit-out sector.
The successful individual will also have strong commercial awareness; coupled with the ability to develop excellent client working relationships and repeat business.
In return for these skills, the company offer superb salary and benefits package, career development opportunities and the opportunity to work for a market leading building contractor.
For more information, please contact Martyn Makinson