Our client are a regionally focused and very well established specialist contractor that deliver end to end high spec office refurbishments. This covers design/scoping, through to completion and eventual handover.
Since the business was established, they have won numerous awards for their innovative design and project delivery.
Owing to a string of contract awards, they are seeking to appoint an experienced Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding business.
Joining the company as a Project Manager, you will be working on a wide range of fit out and refurbishment contracts with average contract values being at circa £2m.
Reporting to the Construction Director, other duties will include;
– Manage projects from commencement through to completion and eventual handover
– Producing project programs and plans
– Ensuring high standards of health and safety are adhered to at all times
– Manage client relationships
– Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained
– Hand over projects on time and to budget and quality
– Following all projects through all stages from start to hand over through to final accounts
In return for all of the above, the company offer the chance to work for a forward thinking and dynamic organisation that has a firm commitment to the development of their employees. They also offer the scope to work on a wide range of varied and cutting edge projects.
For more information, please send a copy of your current CV and we’ll be back in contact.