Our client are a nationally recognised, market leading construction business that operates in a wide range of sectors. Delivering projects across including commercial, education, leisure, retail, health and commercial, they have a strong track record for delivering award winning projects and exceeding client’s expectations.
Owing to the commencement of a 2 year £10m office refurbishment and fit out project in the Leamington Spa area, they are urgently seeking to appoint an experienced Project Manager to join the business and head up the project.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the successful induvial will be required to undertake the following duties;
– Day to day running of the project; including the management of all on site activities and labour to enable safe, timely delivery of a quality product.
– Establish site set up; including management of labour resources and materials
– Manage the commercial aspects of project delivery (prelims, management of labour allocation, impact of delays / additional works to the project)
– Monitor sub-contractor performance
– Preparation and production of progress reports for client/team meetings
– Actively promote safety with direct employees, agency staff and sub contractors and to take necessary action where serious or repeated disregard for safety is shown
Managing effective progress meetings with site team and attending meetings where necessary
Provide tailor-made services to assist clients in developing and managing their projects
Development of effective working relationships; liaising effectively with clients, design teams and client representatives
To qualify for this opportunity, the company are seeking a qualified Project Manager who has a proven track record of successfully delivering construction and refurbishment projects up to £10m in value.
In an addition, they will also have sound structural knowledge of piling and strip footing etc.
In return for these skills, the company offer a highly competitive salary, coupled with fully comprehensive benefits package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading construction business that has a firm commitment to the training and development of its employees