Senior Development Engineer – New build housing
Ionic are presently undertaking a search for a very well established, new build housing developer, who are looking to strengthen their technical team by appointing an experienced Senior Development Engineer.
As a key member of the technical team, you would have the opportunity to work within a close knit team in a purpose built, open plan office environment that encourages collaboration to overcome any potential challenges.
As the successful Senior Development Engineer you would be primarily responsible for;
– Reviewing possible engineering implications at feasibility stage for development schemes
– Reviewing tender documentation for traditional tendered schemes and preparing technical appraisal for review by estimator/ pre-con manager
– Working alongside the Design and Planning Team to oversee planning reports and layouts
– Attending site to provide technical input to site teams where required
– Building and maintaining relationships with highway and drainage authorities
To qualify for this opportunity, the company are looking for an experienced Senior Development Engineer from a new build housing background who has an understanding of AutoCAD, PDS and Micro Drainage.
In return for this, the company will provide you with limitless career opportunities and the chance to work for an organisation that places a strong emphasis on its investment of people; offering the chance to be part of a nationally recognised training program.
If you want to work for a forward thinking and progressive company that is proud of its legacy, has a strong customer focus and close knit team, then this is ideal opportunity for you.
For more information, please send a copy of your current CV or call Sian on 01925 748320.