- An award-winning building contractor with 40 years’ experience in the social housing sector based in the North West of England, are currently looking for an experienced Administrator to support the team with their paperwork, data input, filing and ordering duties on their refurbishment schemes
- This is office based on site in the CV4 location
- Creating and maintaining information on systems and databases and managing efficient filing systems
- Coordinating meetings when required including minute taking and calendar management
- Dealing with a range of administrative queries that come through to the team
- Order processing and confirming material orders and purchase orders
- Communicating with the site managers on updates with relevant administrative works
What you need to succeed?
- Previous experience within repairs administration and customer liaison
- Excellent IT Skills. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Accuracy and attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to organise systems, processes and people efficiently
- Effective team worker who can engage people in an effective manner
- Highly self-organised with excellent customer care skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly numerate
- Ability to liaise effectively with management team and customers both internal and external
How to apply?
- If you’re interested please forward you C.V. to apply highlighting suitable experience or call Emma Twigg to discuss the role further on 07951 445 519
By submitting your job application to Ionic Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document.
This can be viewed at: https://ionic.jobs/privacy-policy/