- A national, award winning, property maintenance contractors are actively looking to appoint a forward thinking, progressing, time served Contracts Manager to join their existing team
- This is an immediate requirement to run existing schemes across the Stoke area – predominately focusing on social housing kitchen and bathroom schemes
- Running the scheme, you will be supported by an Operations Manager to ensure you have all tools required to successfully complete your role
- As a national business, this company’s primary focus is Social Housing Refurbishment; Reactive, Refit, Voids, Cyclical works, and Planned Maintenance. In addition, the business also works on external contracts with Hospitals and Universities, with these contracts including maintenance and full refurbishments. Your primary focus will be on Refurbishment Schemes
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You will manage the office and the existing team in place, made up of a Site Managers, and operational staff
- You will ensure your business plan targets are met, having a high degree of commercial/ business acumen, and working with the business development manager to identify, plan and develop business opportunities to meet sales targets
What you need to succeed?
- Working experience at Contracts Manager level within a social housing maintenance business
- You will be progressive and looking to drive your career to the next level within the coming months/ year
- Based in the Stoke area, you will be local and understand the geography of the area
- Operational Management experience within Reactive, Refurbishment, Voids and Planned works contracts essential
- Social Housing experience vital for the role
- Experience of Schedule of Rates is beneficial but not essential
- Must be experienced MS Office software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Be able to work under pressure, to deadlines and prompt turnaround times
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
What is in it for you?
- As a successful Contracts Manager within this contractor, you can look forward to a varied and rewarding career with a company that holds the investors in people accreditation
- In addition, you will be offered a competitive salary, plus car allowance
How to apply?
- If you’re interested please call Emma Twigg on 07951 445 519, e-mail Emma on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online
By submitting your job application to Ionic Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document. This can be viewed at: https://ionic.jobs/privacy-policy/
This can be viewed at: https://ionic.jobs/privacy-policy/