A well-established, North West based contractor are currently looking to diversify their business to meet growth plans set in place for the next 10 years. This business has numerous contracts with councils and social landlords for general building maintenance and repair work as well as undertaking extensive household adaptations.
With offices in Lancashire and Greater Manchester, this contractor is well positioned to service their clients across the North West. For the Electrical Manager role, there is no preference on which office you will need to be based from – this will depend on the location of the successful applicant.
Over the next ten years, this family run business are looking to continue the large growth they have achieved in recent years and diversify the sectors they currently work within- This will start with their existing electrical team and you will be a key part of this development.
This is a new role in line with the company’s growth plan. The individual suited to this role will be highly motivated and dynamic with the ability to grow their existing electrical department significantly over the next 10 years and beyond. A big part of this will be diversification into other sectors including commercial and renewables. Responsibilities include:
- Look to diversify the department into new sectors to ensure the company hit growth plans.
- Business Development
- Undertake project work.
What you need to succeed
To be successful in this position, you will be self-motivated, have excellent attention to detail and be a person who is looking to go the extra mile for a company. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the option to grow with an already successful business. Additional attributes must include:
- Have knowledge of the electrical industry and be able to evidence accordingly
- Experience of overseeing/managing multiple contracts
- Managing both in house electrical teams and Sub contractors
- Experience holding and attending client/ staff meetings
- Working with schedule of rates in the social housing sector
- Able to source and recruit additional staff as workload requires
- Knowledge of sourcing, completing, and submitting electrical tenders
For further details or to apply for this position please forward an up-to-date CV, highlighting suitable experience, or call Sophie Clinton on 01925 748 320 for more information