- Position: Electrical Project Manager
- Location: Warrington office based but travel to sites across the country
- Pay: £45,000 – £50,000 experience dependant + car allowance
- Deliver a quality service and product to clients in line with the project goals by working with the project team
- This company work in a fast-paced environment and looking for someone who can bring their experience and knowledge to the team
- Attend, and chair where appropriate, meetings with Clients, designers and other team members
- Contribute to and/or produce the regular Project Report and attend Project Meetings
- Review designers and contractors’ drawings for completeness of information and compliance with contract requirements
- Visit site to inspect ongoing installations for compliance with contract requirements and Industry best practice
- Monitoring progress and ordering materials
- Travel to sites when required
Skills and experience:
- Must be able to use a range of communication skills and adapt these, as necessary.
- Must be able to build trust and confidence through open communications and informing colleagues about any issues
- Must have excellent IT Skills in Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Previous experience in a similar role and hold an Electrical bias background
- Experience working in the food retail industry is essential
How to Apply?
- If you’re interested please call Alice Clarke on 07854 720 967 or apply online
By submitting your job application to Ionic Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document.
This can be viewed at: https://ionic.jobs/privacy-policy/