- Due to their current growth this company are currently looking for an Electrical Supervisor for a range of schemes in the West Yorkshire area
- They predominantly work for social landlords and local authorities, providing a range of services including: Electrical Compliance and Auditing, Electrical Testing (EICR), Refurbishments and renovation works, Gas Safe Registered Plumbing & Heating, Solar PV, Fire Risk Assessment Works (FRA)
- Reporting directly to the Site Manager
- Supervision of the Company’s installation services on site to ensure optimum use of resources whilst maintaining effective cost control and excellent customer service, both on a daily and continuing basis
- Ensure all employees are working in accordance with site and the company protocol and clear adherence to health and safety of both themselves and any other persons at all times
- Assist the management, co-ordination and delivery of the project, operatives, materials and for ensuring that it runs to the agreed timescales
- Monitoring team performance
- Daily paperwork to sign off and inspect completed work.
What you need to succeed?
- To be a successful Electrical Supervisor within this role, you will have an experienced background within completing electrical schemes from start to finish
- First Aid
- City & Guilds Electrical Qualification in Electrical Installation or relevant subject
- City & Guilds Solar PV 2399 or equivalent qualification
- City & Guilds 18th Edition 2381
- Desirably City & Guilds Electrical Testing 2391
- Desirably SSSTS, JIB, or ECS
How to apply?
- If you’re interested please forward you C.V. to apply highlighting suitable experience or call Emma Twigg to discuss the role further on 07951 445 519
By submitting your job application to Ionic Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document.
This can be viewed at: https://ionic.jobs/privacy-policy/