A refurbishment contractor is actively looking to recruit a passive FIRAS contracts manager on a permanent basis to start within the next 4 weeks. Based in North London, you will be representing the company to sign off work completed by a team of joiners within social housing properties.
As a passive FIRAS contract manager, you will have experience dealing with a wide range of people. From construction professionals to customers, so outstanding communication skills are essential. The main duties of the role are as follows:
FIRAS Supervisor level for:-
- Fire door maintenance
- Fire door set installation
- Fire Stopping
We would love to see people who have
- Fire protection industry experience (2 years minimum).
- Strong contract management experience in construction industry.
- Track record of managing numerous contracts at one time.
- Conversant with current fire safety knowledge and understanding of fire regulations.
- ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Reliable, dedicated
- Thrives on working independently
- £40K (dependant on experience)
- Van + fuel card
- Pension scheme
Please upload an up to date CV to apply or contact Emma on 007951445519 for a confidential chat
By submitting your job application to Ionic Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document.
This can be viewed at: https://ionic.jobs/privacy-policy/