- One of the UKs leading providers of planned and responsive maintenance services in the social housing sector, maintaining over 500,000 homes nationwide every year
- Due to the increase in work they are looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to help support the team within this role
- The purpose of this role is to support the Processing Department ensuring adequate management of the supply chain in order to enable the business to meet its primary objectives
- To achieve this goal, this role will have to interact with both external and internal stake holders on a regular basis, the latter being key in ensuring that all suppliers are paid on time
- Managing a team of 4/5 purchase ledgers
- Ensure all invoices are processed within set timelines onto COINS Financial System.
- Ensure invoice queries are resolved within set deadlines following the business invoice query/rejection processes
- Ensure all approved invoices are paid within their due dates
- Ensure all direct debit payments are allocated to their respective invoices and costed in a timely manner
- Ensure supplier statements are reconciled to COINS supplier account balances on a monthly basis, differences identified to be addressed and formally documented and reported on within the same period in which they are identified
- Ensure any other interdependent systems sharing the same data such as Impact Response and COINS are reconciled on a monthly basis to ensure costs are captured accurately at job level
- Ensure all invoices due to be paid are valid from a VAT and CIS point of view and fully compliant with HMRC regulations in force at the time
- Ensure all supplier payment runs are carried out within the agreed Scheduled Payment timetable
- Ensure supplier creation and maintenance process in COINS is management effectively both from a central repository and branch level point of view
What you need to succeed?
- Strong Management skills
- Previous experience in managing accounts payable/purchase ledger team
- COINS experience
- Construction industry experience
- High volume transaction background
- Experience with communicating at all levels of the organisation hierarchy
- Customer service
- Microsoft office experience including Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management and meeting deadlines
- Driving License & own vehicle is required
How to apply?
- If you’re interested please forward you C.V. to apply highlighting suitable experience or call Emma Twigg to discuss the role further on 07951 445 519
By submitting your job application to Ionic Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document.
This can be viewed at: https://ionic.jobs/privacy-policy/