- Offering the largest portfolio of equipment, controls and services for heating, ventilating, air-conditioning, refrigeration and security systems
- They offer connected solutions that serves industries from workplaces to schools, hospitals to campuses and more
- This platform includes tailored, service solutions such as remote diagnostics, predictive maintenance, compliance monitoring, advanced risk assessments and more
- They are currently looking for a permanent Quantity Surveyor for the day to day quantity surveying and commercial management on a variety of projects from contract award through to completion
- Reporting directly to the Managing Quantity Surveyor
- You will provide commercial, contractual advice/consultation to the Sales and Projects teams
- Work in accordance with company procedures effectively monitoring and controlling change to achieve successful financial completion of projects whilst protecting the exposure of the Company to financial risk
- The role will form a critical part of the growth strategy and hold accountability for all major projects in your area
- You will control all critical path steps associated with variation and final accounts of major projects to ensure timely and profitable negotiations. Escalation and implementation of remedial or corrective actions to bring projects back to agreed contractual basis, budget and/or timescale. You will be required to manage change processes and implement improvements.
- Excel within a commercial environment, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, organisation and leadership skills
What you need to succeed?
- Experience as Quantity Surveyor supporting projects ranging from £100k to £5m
- Experience within the Mechanical and Electrical environment.
- A strong understanding of commercial/financial risk
- Proven track record of leading and delivering on large commercial projects
- Ability to manage and influence both internal & external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellency in verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Ability to make independent decisions and problem solving
How to Apply?
- If you’re interested please call Emma Twigg on 07951 445 519, e-mail Emma on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online
By submitting your job application to Ionic Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document. This can be viewed at: https://ionic.jobs/privacy-policy/
This can be viewed at: https://ionic.jobs/privacy-policy/