* We’re Ionic, a dynamic and vibrant recruitment agency specialising in the Construction, Social Housing and Maintenance sectors.
* The Construction sector is thriving again, with most of our clients on a mass recruitment drive. Based on this, we’re actively seeking a Recruitment Resourcer to work with our blue collar (trades & labour) team. Not only enjoying commission and career development potential – but playing a big part in the growth of our own business.
* This role would suit someone from a call centre background previous experience is not required but ideally someone who has worked in a fast pace environment.
What will you be doing:
* Developing strong working relationships with candidates within the construction sector and geographical location
* Advertising for key positions via job boards and social media to attract individuals and networking through existing candidates to look for referrals
* Sourcing and identifying candidates for our temporary roles
* Formatting CVs and writing candidate profiles
* Taking references and verifying candidates qualifications
* Obtaining right to work documentation i.e. Passport, NI Card, Birth Certificate
* Working closely with the recruitment consultants / team throughout the entire recruitment process from sourcing candidates, submitting CVs, setting up interviews, negotiating salaries
* Managing your time and organising your day effectively
* Hitting daily activity targets that will see you progress your skills and career with Ionic
Who are we looking for?
* Experience as a Resourcer or alternatively Customer Service or B2B sales
* Excellent organisational/planning skills
* Ambition and the eagerness to learn
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Good levels of IT competency
* Excellent telephone manner
Why apply for the role?
* You’ll enjoy a competitive basic salary, uncapped commission, on-going development and unlimited career potential
Other rewards include:
* Quarterly incentives
* Bi-Annual Parties
This is a fantastic opportunity that is not to be missed!
If you’re interested please call Samantha Mohamed on 07807 802 966 or 01925 907 850 or alternatively apply online.