- This is a great opportunity to work with one of the UK’s largest housing providers, they offer more than 28000 homes, ranging from affordable social housing through to private rent across the North West of England
- They are a registered social landlord helping people at every stage of life to live in quality homes they can afford
- They are currently looking for a Repairs Administrator to support their repairs team, which could lead to a long-term opportunity
- You will triage enquiries from colleagues, contractors, third parties and customers
- Drive performance through utilising effective processes and feedback, ensuring opportunities for improvements are identified
- You will be expected to take ownership of complex repair issues and see them through to resolution making desk-based decisions and liaising with the correct key stakeholders and customers
- Therefore, it’s a given you will have repairs knowledge, strong administration and organisational skills, be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft office products and an excellent approach to customer service
- You will have a passion for delivering a first-class customer experience, embrace our culture of continuous improvement and have a desire for doing things right first time!
- You will have a flexible approach whilst ensuring that the highest standard of service is provided and thrive off working in a fast-paced environment
What you need to succeed?
- Good communication / interpersonal skills, with the ability to relate to customers, colleagues and external partners
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage your own busy workload
- A flexible approach, with a willingness to adapt to changing priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail /accuracy
- Creativity by using initiative and being innovative to help us achieve excellence and improve the way things are done
- Awareness of the requirements and regulations facing social housing providers relating to asset management
- Experience of supporting the management or delivery of asset maintenance contracts
- Experience of analysing management Information to identify improvements required
How to apply?
- If you are interested in this position please forward you C.V. to apply highlighting suitable experience or call Emma Twigg to discuss the role further on 07951 445 519
By submitting your job application to Ionic Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document.
This can be viewed at: https://ionic.jobs/privacy-policy/