- One of the UKs leading providers of planned and responsive maintenance services in the social housing sector, maintaining over 500,000 homes nationwide every year
- Due to the increase in work they are looking for a Tenant Liaison Officer to help support the team within this role
- You will be working with the team to ensure the delivering of a range of schemes within tenanted properties
- Having previous experience would be beneficial with this position but not essential
- Having good organisational skills and excellent customer service is a must
- Liaising with tenants directly in regards to the work being completed
- Maintain and develop all tenant related activities with control and co-ordination whilst establishing close working relationships with all customers, clients and external stakeholders
- Assist in delivering excellent customer service
- Liaise with tenants to schedule appointments for works to be completed to the contractor’s timelines
- Deal with any tenant queries and liaise with the client and your colleagues to resolve
What you need to succeed?
- To be a successful Tenant Liaison Officer within this role, you will have strong customer service skills, and great with finding solutions in order to deliver a great service
- Also communicate well with the team and to organise works and ensure they are completed on time
- Driving License & own vehicle is required
How to apply?
- If you are interested in this position please forward you C.V. to apply highlighting suitable experience or call Jess Rushton to discuss the role further on 07831 592879.
By submitting your job application to Ionic Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document.