- An award-winning building contractor with 40 years’ experience in the social housing sector based in the North West of England, are currently looking for an experienced Site Manager to help alongside with works on the installation of energy efficiency measures
- Working with the contractors on tenanted properties on their EWI, Roofing & Window schemes
- The management, co-ordination and delivery of the project, operatives, materials and for ensuring that it runs to the agreed timescales
- Monitoring team performance for both direct and subcontractor employees
- Production of weekly reports against forecast
- Daily paperwork to sign off and inspect completed work
- Provide a safe working environment by adhering to the correct health and safety procedures
What you need to succeed?
- To be a successful Site Manager within this role, you will have strong experience working for housing contractors/ housing associations and work with the TLO to liaising with tenants on a daily basis
- You will be accustomed to working on similar sites and ensuring targets and deadlines are achieved
- First Aid
- Refurbishment experience as a Site Manager within social housing
How to apply?
- If you’re interested please forward you C.V. to apply highlighting suitable experience or call Emma Twigg to discuss the role further on 07951 445 519
By submitting your job application to Ionic Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document.
This can be viewed at: https://ionic.jobs/privacy-policy/