- A dynamic property maintenance, refurbishment and new build contractor with 20+ office locations throughout the UK
- As an award – winning contractor, this business is a social and environmentally responsible family run business with a rich heritage, delivering a range of bespoke services and solutions to a wide variety of clients
- Initially trading as a painting subcontractor in the Lancashire area, this company have continued to develop and grow their relationships within the social housing sector
- Having recently been successful in delivering planned maintenance schemes within the Carlisle area, this contractor has now been awarded more work on a Kitchen and Bathroom replacement scheme within tenanted properties
- They are looking for a Site Manager with an immediate start
- This role is a great opportunity for a temporary to permanent position for the correct individual as Carlisle is a growing area for this contractor
- Working alongside an experienced Project Manager and reporting into a Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of a Kitchen and Bathroom replacement scheme across the Carlisle area and will run for a 4- year period
- Health and safety on site
- Managing subcontractors and direct labour
- Ensuring all paperwork is correctly updated
- Dealing with deliveries and orders
- Delivering kitchen and bathrooms replacements on a weekly basis.
- Supporting with any tenant enquiries.
Qualification and experience
- Experience delivering planned maintenance programmes previously, ideally kitchens and bathrooms
- First Aid
- Asbestos Awareness.
- Social housing refurb background
How to Apply?
- If you’re interested please call Emma Twigg on 07951 445 519, e-mail Emma on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online
By submitting your job application to Ionic Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document. This can be viewed at: https://ionic.jobs/privacy-policy/
This can be viewed at: https://ionic.jobs/privacy-policy/