- One of the UKs leading providers of planned and responsive maintenance services in the social housing sector, maintaining over 500,000 homes nationwide every year
- Due to the increase in work they are looking for a Site Manager to help support the team within this role
- This is a great opportunity for a long-term temporary role
- You will be responsible for running and delivering a full social housing maintenance programme within tenanted properties
- You will be required to work with your TLO and manage direct labour and subcontractors on site to ensure targets are met on a weekly basis
- This role will be managing kitchen and bathroom, heating and re-wires, having social housing experience is essential to apply for this position
- Liaising with tenants directly in regards to the work being completed (support from TLO provided)
- The management, co-ordination and delivery of the project, operatives, materials and for ensuring that it runs to the agreed timescales
- Monitoring team performance for both direct and subcontractor employees
- Production of weekly reports against forecast
- Provide a safe working environment by adhering to the correct health and safety procedures
- Daily paperwork to sign off and inspect completed work
- Additional paperwork to log work daily that is being carried out on properties
What you need to succeed?
- To be a successful Site Manager within this role, you will have strong customer service skills, and great with finding solutions in order to deliver a great service
- Also communicate well with the team and to organise works and ensure they are completed on time
- Previous social housing Site Management on refurbishment schemes is required or experience within similar roles
How to apply?
- If you’re interested please forward you C.V. to apply highlighting suitable experience or call Emma Twigg to discuss the role further on 07951 445 519
By submitting your job application to Ionic Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document.
This can be viewed at: https://ionic.jobs/privacy-policy/