- A Manchester based Social Housing Refurbishment contractor – a dynamic and award -winning maintenance specialist with work secured on several frameworks across the North West and Yorkshire
- This contractor has been operating for 40 years and are a leading specialist in planned maintenance who deliver a range of services delivering bespoke solutions to clients needs
- As a result of their success they are currently seeking an enthusiastic Site Manager to run a planned maintenance programme in Moston
- You will report into a Project Manager directly however it is your responsibility to run and deliver the programme
- Reporting to a Project Manager, you will be responsible for running and delivering a full social housing maintenance programme within tenanted properties
- You will be required to work with your TLO and manage direct labour and subcontractors on site to ensure targets are met on a weekly basis
- This role will be managing the kitchen and bathroom schemes
- Having social housing experience working on Kitchen & Bathroom schemes is essential to apply for this position
- Liaising with tenants directly in regards to the work being completed. (Support from TLO provided)
- The management, co-ordination and delivery of the project, operatives, materials and for ensuring that it runs to the agreed timescales
- Monitoring team performance for both direct and subcontractor employees
- Production of weekly reports against forecast
- Provide a safe working environment by adhering to the correct health and safety procedures
- Daily paperwork to sign off and inspect completed work
- Additional paperwork to log work daily that is being carried out on properties
- This position is a great opportunity for a long- term position with a reputable contractor, therefore you will be looking for an opportunity to secure a stable role
What you need to succeed?
- To be a successful Site Manager within this role, you will have a strong career within Social Housing
- You will have proven experience running and delivering a planned maintenance scheme within tenanted properties
- In addition, you will be confident running your own team of direct operatives as well as co-ordinating sub-contractors and utilising support from your TLO
How to apply?
- If you are interested in this position please forward you C.V. to apply highlighting suitable experience or call Emma Twigg to discuss the role further on 07951 445 519
By submitting your job application to Ionic Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document.
This can be viewed at: https://ionic.jobs/privacy-policy/