- An award-winning building contractor with 40-years experience in the social housing sector based in the North West of England is currently looking for an experienced Site Manager to work on the installation of energy efficiency measures, including new doors & windows
- This is a great permanent opportunity to work for an award winning, well established business and continue to progress within the company
- This role will be to start from January 2022
- Working on the new window and doors scheme – these will be tenanted buildings and you will be provided with a tenant liaison officer to assist with any customer communication
Qualifications and Relevant Experience
- Experience with external wall insulation works and with PAS accreditation/processes
- First Aid
- Experience with emails, Excel, Word & SharePoint
How to Apply?
- If you’re interested please call Emma Twigg on 07951 445 519, send your CV to Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online
By submitting your job application to Ionic Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document.
This can be viewed at: https://ionic.jobs/privacy-policy/