Site Manager Social Housing
Freelance- End date Dec 2021
A dynamic and award -winning maintenance specialist with over 25 years’ experience, a leading specialist in planned maintenance who deliver a range of services to meet client needs.
As a result of their success they are currently seeking an enthusiastic –
Site Manager to run a planned re- roofing maintenance programme in the Skipton area.
You will report into a Managing director directly however it is your responsibility to run and deliver the scheme as No.1 Site Manager.
Reporting directly to the Managing director, your role will include the following:
- Liaise with tenants directly in regards to the work being completed.
- The management, co-ordination and delivery of the project, operatives, materials and for ensuring that it runs to the agreed timescales
- Monitoring team performance for both direct and subcontractor employees
- Production of weekly reports against forecast
- Provide a safe working environment by adhering to the correct health and safety procedures
- Daily paperwork to sign off and inspect completed work.
- Additional paperwork to log work daily that is being carried out on properties.
What you need to succeed
To be a successful Site Manager within this role, you will have a varied background within Social Housing Refurbishment and be experienced in completing schemes from start to finish. You will be happy to work on tenanted properties.
To qualify for this position the successful Site Manager must possess the following:
- First Aid
- CSCS Card
- Minimum of 5 years re-roofing experience within social housing
- Asbestos Awareness (Desirable)
The Important Details
This is an opportunity to secure permanent position due to the volume of contracts being awarded from various housing associations and councils. For further details or to apply for this position please forward an up to date CV highlighting suitable experience, or call Emma Twigg on 07951445519 for more information. By submitting your job application to Ionic Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document.
This can be viewed at: https://ionic.jobs/privacy-policy/