Site Manager Social Housing Refurbishment x2
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
A Lancashire based Social Housing Refurbishment contractor are currently looking to expand their management team. With work due to start imminently, this company are looking to recruit an experienced Site Manager.
As Refurbishment Site Manager you will be responsible for running a planned kitchen and bathroom scheme within tenanted properties in the Manchester area.
As an established contractor, this business has developed lasting relationships with councils/ local authorities and social housing providers across the north west and have work in place for years to come. Due to this, they now have an increase in workload and they are looking to take on a Site Manager in Manchester to run a planned kitchen and bathroom scheme.
Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager, your role will include the following:
- The management, co-ordination and delivery of the project, operatives, materials and for ensuring that it runs to the agreed timescales
- Monitoring team performance for both direct and subcontractor employees
- Be capable and experienced in following a programme to time scale
- Production of weekly reports against forecast
- Provide a safe working environment by adhering to the correct health and safety procedures
- Daily paperwork to sign off and inspect completed work.
- Additional paperwork to log work daily that is being carried out on properties.
What you need to succeed?
To be a successful Site Manager within this role, you will have a varied background within Social Housing Refurbishment and be experienced in completing schemes from start to finish. You will be happy to work on tenanted properties.
To qualify for this position the successful candidate must possess the following:
- First Aid
- CSCS Card
- Minimum of 5 years bathroom and kitchen refurb experience
- Asbestos Awareness (Desirable)
- Trade background or relevant degree qualifications (Or equivalent)
The Important Details
This is an opportunity to secure permanent position due to the volume of contracts being awarded from various housing associations and councils in the North West.
For further details or to apply for this position please forward an up to date CV highlighting suitable experience, or call Emma Twigg on 07951445519 for more information.
By submitting your job application to Ionic Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document.
This can be viewed at: https://ionic.jobs/privacy-policy/