- A dynamic property maintenance, refurbishment and new build contractor with 20+ office locations throughout the UK
- As an award-winning contractor, this business is a social and environmentally responsible family run business with a rich heritage, delivering a range of bespoke services and solutions to a wide variety of clients
- Having recently been successful in delivering refurbishment schemes within the Stoke area, the work is on a Kitchen and Bathroom scheme within tenanted properties
- Working alongside an experienced Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of a Kitchen and Bathroom refurbishment scheme across the Stoke area
- This role could progress into a permanent position for the correct individual as Stoke is a growing area for this contractor
As a Site Manager you will be directly responsible for:
- Health and safety on site
- Managing subcontractors and direct labour
- Ensuring all paperwork is correctly updated
- Dealing with deliveries and orders
- Delivering kitchen and bathrooms refurbishments on a weekly basis.
- Supporting with any tenant enquiries
What you need to succeed?
- Experience delivering planned maintenance programmes previously, ideally kitchens and bathrooms
- First Aid
- Asbestos Awareness
How to apply?
- If you’re interested please call Emma Twigg on 07951 445 519, e-mail Emma on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online
By submitting your job application to Ionic Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document. This can be viewed at: https://ionic.jobs/privacy-policy/
This can be viewed at: https://ionic.jobs/privacy-policy/