- One of the UKs leading providers of planned and responsive maintenance services in the social housing sector, maintaining over 500,000 homes nationwide every year
- Due to the increase in work they are looking for a Tenant Liaison Officer to help support the team within this role
- This is a great opportunity for a long-term temporary role that could lead to a permanent position for the right person, within a fast-paced environment
- You will be working with the team to ensure the delivering of home energy improvements such as cavity wall/external wall insulation or new windows/doors within tenanted properties
- Having previous EWI & Windows and Doors experience would be beneficial with this position but not essential
- Having good organisational skills and excellent customer service is a must
- Liaising with tenants directly in regards to the work being completed
- Maintain and develop all tenant related activities with control and co-ordination whilst establishing close working relationships with all customers, clients and external stakeholders
- Assist in delivering excellent customer service
- Liaise with tenants to schedule appointments for works to be completed to the contractor’s timelines
- Deal with any tenant queries and liaise with the client and your colleagues to resolve
What you need to succeed?
- To be a successful Tenant Liaison Officer within this role, you will have strong customer service skills, and great with finding solutions in order to deliver a great service
- Also communicate well with the team and to organise works and ensure they are completed on time
- Ideally you must be able to drive with own car and be happy to commute to local areas when required
How to apply?
- If you’re interested please forward you C.V. to apply highlighting suitable experience or call Emma Twigg to discuss the role further on 07951 445 519
By submitting your job application to Ionic Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document.
This can be viewed at: https://ionic.jobs/privacy-policy/