- An award-winning building contractor with 40 years’ experience in the social housing sector based in the North West of England, are currently looking for an experienced Tenant Liaison Officer to help alongside with works on the installation of energy efficiency measures, including EWI & windows
- Point of contact for tenants to address any questions they have
- Interview all tenants to identify vulnerable people and any needs they have that might need to be accommodated
- To draw up an action plan to ensure the needs of all tenants, including vulnerable tenants are properly identified and managed
- To communicate with owners of properties, not directly impacted by the actual work, to ensure they are aware of the ongoing activities and any affect this may have on them
- To provide full explanations to tenants of the work to be carried out and the likely disruption they can expect and to answer any questions that may arise from this
- To correspond with tenants advising them of aspects such as work commencement dates, any delays incurred, revised start dates, property access requirements
- To maintain regular contact with tenants whilst work is being carried out on their property
What you need to succeed?
- To be a successful Tenant Liaison Officer within this role, you will have strong experience working for social housing contractors/ housing associations and liaising with tenants on a daily basis
- You will be accustomed to scheduling work between the tenants and your Site Manager
- Experienced with Energy efficiency & External wall insulation works preferred but not essential
- You will be currently available and committed to this permanent job opportunity and be keen to progressing your career within Social Housing
How to apply?
- If you’re interested please forward you C.V. to apply highlighting suitable experience or call Emma Twigg to discuss the role further on 07951 445 519
By submitting your job application to Ionic Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document.
This can be viewed at: https://ionic.jobs/privacy-policy/